ADVISORY: URGENT MATTER RE: CYBER CRIME 2017-05-02
April 27, 2017
Subject : URGENT MATTER RE CYBER CRIME
Some of our agents recently received emails that appear to come from All Transport Network, using the domains @atn-ph.com and @outlook.com, wrongly communicating that our bank details have changed. Please be informed that this is an intercepted email scam.
ATN only sends business related information using our legitimate domain @atn.com.ph, and not through other domains. Communications, advisories and remittances that do not use said domain @atn.com.ph will not reach All Transport Network. Accordingly, there is no effective notice or transaction that is recognized by All Transport Network and any remittance outside of said domain @atn.com.ph cannot be credited.
Furthermore, advisory on changes of our bank details will only come from me or our COO Theodore Anton T. Estrada. We have taken measures towards addressing this issue however we are requesting for you to exercise caution moving forward.
If you receive any suspicious email, kindly report to me with Anton in cc immediately.
Failure to heed such this advisory shall make third parties dealing with All Transport Network solely responsible for their acts.
Thank you as always for your support and cooperation.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Mary Lou T. Estrada
Chief Executive Officer
All Transport Network, Inc.
- 2017-11-15 - 17NOV Public Holiday in Czech Republic
- 2017-10-23 - Holiday Notice from the Philippines
- 2017-10-13 - Jean-Luc DECLAS becomes the new CEO of DIMOTRANS Group
- 2017-10-13 - A DYNAMIC AND ACTIVE ENTRY FOR DIMOTRANS GROUP!
- 2017-10-04 - Newsletter September, 2017
- 2017-09-28 - Holiday Notice - Sun Cargo Hong Kong & China
- 2017-09-28 - HOLIDAY NOTICE - CSS BAHRAIN
- 2017-09-20 - Islamic New Year Holiday
- 2017-09-04 - Newsletter August, 2017
- 2017-08-31 - Idul Adha Holiday