Truck drivers strike in Brazil 2018-05-25
Dear WIN Partners,
Please be informed that since May 21st the National Union of the Autonomous Truck Drivers of Brazil started a strike for indeterminate period that are affecting the logistic operations. The main roads, ports, airports and borders of country are being blocked.
Truck drivers are protesting against the price of diesel oil and the exemption of the toll cost for suspended axis on the federal and state highways.
We would like to inform you that due this situation we are having delays in almost all shipments.
In case of any doubts please contact us.
Global Partnerships Coordinator
- 2018-08-15 - Eid Ul Adha Holiday Notice
- 2018-08-15 - Oman : Holiday Notice - Eid al Adha
- 2018-08-14 - Holiday Notice for Eid Al Adha
- 2018-08-14 - Holiday in August 2018
- 2018-08-14 - Eid Al-Adha Holiday
- 2018-07-29 - All India Transport strike expected on 20/07/18 - Next Update
- 2018-07-27 - Holiday Notice - Freight Systems - Sri Lanka
- 2018-07-26 - Original HAWBs to Brazil
- 2018-07-22 - Oman : Holiday Notice
- 2018-06-26 - Holiday Notice