Urgent: Emergence of Intercepted E-mails 2017-03-16
March 16, 2017
Some of our agents recently received emails that appear to come from All Transport Network, using the domains @atn-ph.com and @outlook.com, wrongly communicating that our bank details have changed. Please be informed that this is an intercepted email scam.
ATN only sends business related information using our legitimate domain @atn.com.ph, and not through other domains.
Furthermore, advisory on changes of our bank details will only come from our Finance Manager, Meynard Calangan (email@example.com). We have taken measures towards addressing this issue however we are requesting for you to exercise caution moving forward.
If you receive any suspicious email, kindly report to me with Meynard immediately.
Thank you as always for your support and cooperation.
Thanks and Best Regards,
- 2018-06-14 - Eid Mubarak
- 2018-06-14 - Eid Mubarak / Holiday Notice - Egypt
- 2018-06-13 - Oman : Holiday Notice
- 2018-06-13 - Holiday Notice for Eid Al Fitr
- 2018-06-06 - https://youtu.be/KaPLreqosnI
- 2018-06-04 - WIN GSM conference Zurich 2018
- 2018-05-27 - Repremar Logistics Group Presentation
- 2018-05-25 - Truck drivers strike in Brazil
- 2018-05-21 - Long Public Holiday in Indonesia - EID AL FITR
- 2018-05-17 - Oman - Ramadan working hours 2018