Urgent: Emergence of Intercepted E-mails 2017-03-16
March 16, 2017
Some of our agents recently received emails that appear to come from All Transport Network, using the domains @atn-ph.com and @outlook.com, wrongly communicating that our bank details have changed. Please be informed that this is an intercepted email scam.
ATN only sends business related information using our legitimate domain @atn.com.ph, and not through other domains.
Furthermore, advisory on changes of our bank details will only come from our Finance Manager, Meynard Calangan (email@example.com). We have taken measures towards addressing this issue however we are requesting for you to exercise caution moving forward.
If you receive any suspicious email, kindly report to me with Meynard immediately.
Thank you as always for your support and cooperation.
Thanks and Best Regards,
- 2018-04-20 - DIMOTRANS Group, expert in the supply-chain
- 2018-04-20 - DIMOTRANS GROUP AT HEAVENT MEETINGS SHOW
- 2018-04-09 - World Cup 2018 in Russia
- 2018-03-29 - Opening hours INTRALOG Overseas Switzerland during Easter Holidays
- 2018-03-29 - Happy Easter from the Levant Express team, Beirut
- 2018-03-26 - VISIT THE DIMOTRANS GROUP AT THE HEAVENTS MEETINGS TRADE SHOW
- 2018-03-19 - DIMOTRANS GROUP AT THE ONE-TO-ONE E-COMMERCE SHOW IN MONACO
- 2018-02-07 - Newsflash: Air and road traffic disrupted in Paris and the surrounding area
- 2018-01-17 - DIMOTRANS will be at the convention for the Company of the future
- 2018-01-16 - CargoWise freightforwarding software