Urgent: Emergence of Intercepted E-mails 2017-03-16
March 16, 2017
Some of our agents recently received emails that appear to come from All Transport Network, using the domains @atn-ph.com and @outlook.com, wrongly communicating that our bank details have changed. Please be informed that this is an intercepted email scam.
ATN only sends business related information using our legitimate domain @atn.com.ph, and not through other domains.
Furthermore, advisory on changes of our bank details will only come from our Finance Manager, Meynard Calangan (firstname.lastname@example.org). We have taken measures towards addressing this issue however we are requesting for you to exercise caution moving forward.
If you receive any suspicious email, kindly report to me with Meynard immediately.
Thank you as always for your support and cooperation.
Thanks and Best Regards,
- 2017-07-21 - ATN Notification: Management Changes
- 2017-07-20 - Oman Holiday Notice - Renaissance Day
- 2017-07-12 - Dimotrans IT issues
- 2017-07-10 - ACT Logistics - new branch
- 2017-06-28 - SUSPENDED /// NEW BRANCH IN ALGERIA /// SUSPENDED
- 2017-06-28 - DIMOTRANS HUNGARY WAS SPONSORING THE 5TH PHARMACEUTICALS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY BUSINESS MEETINGS !
- 2017-06-22 - WE ARE PARTNER OF THEIR EVENT LOGISTICS
- 2017-06-22 - FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- 2017-05-03 - Canada Import eManifest regulations
- 2017-05-02 - ADVISORY: URGENT MATTER RE: CYBER CRIME